Thursday, January 5, 2012

WTF!?

I don't understand with some people. I hate how some people can be so mentally confusing. One minute, you're all on me and the next .. I don't know. I'm sitting up here mad at someone that's not even my girlfriend and it irks the shit out of me. I can't help it though .. why would you talk to me about someone else? .. and it's FAMILY! You knew I liked you and it's like you just literally said, "fuck you and your feelings. Oh, and I want your cousin too." Do you guys know how many times I've been through that? Well, in 2012 .. I'm not going through that anymore. Even if that does mean being a bitch to people. Don't fuck with me. I don't have time for that.

I wasn't even gonna post anything until later on but I just needed to get some stuff off of my chest. I usually don't believe in that whole new year, new me but I think I'm in desperate need of that change. People steady want to fuck me over and I'm tired of it. Now, I'm just trying to deal with this anger that I have and I'm not gonna go to sleep until it's all released, which might be after this post but of course, she's not gonna know that. Of course, I'm a joking person and I love to play around but that just crossed the line like seriously. She just doesn't know how much that just physically and mentally hurt and I'll be damned if I was just gonna smile and let her keep going. I'm not too bold on telling anyone off to their faces but trust me, that's coming soon.

I think I'm a pretty dope girl, what you think so far? I feel like I'm "Drake" - ing my blog up a bit. So, I promise you guys something funny the next time I come up here or something that's uplifting and not so damn depressing. I promise.



Nothing but smiles now but sometimes, it is what it is I guess. Living and learning one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment