Wednesday, January 11, 2012

feeling a bit random ; california crusing.

So, I decided to trail on down to my middle school alma mater yesterday with one of my good friends, let's just call her .. ummmm, Toni. Let's give Toni a pretty picture shall we?

We're gonna call my good friend, Toni. That's her picture.
So, Toni & I are both graduates of this school. We graduated in 2007 and things change since then, of course. When I was in middle school, I was a loser .. a bum, offkey, and totally not the Roxy that I am today.


Totally not cool at all. That's me on the right, of course.



I like to think that I have improved .. A LOT!
But when Toni was in middle school, she was "popular". Granted, it was only 40 of us in one grade level and at the time, we were clique-y and I had a set group of friends. 


Me in middle school, I'm Jimmy Neutron damn it! Sheen is the quirky girl, Angel.
And the fat pig shall not be named.
I ended up being an outcast though. I was the somewhat kinda cool girl but no one gave a chance because I didn't keep up with myself .. and I still don't in a way but now, I'm tightening reigns on that. I had a quirky girl as a best friend that was and still is in love with anime & Daniel Radcliffe as far as I know and then, another fat girl that's just lame. She was lamer than I was and now, she's in Seattle I guess living the Twilight life with some ginger kid. I don't know .. I just know that I don't like the bitch and if I ever see her again, she's hanging on the Hoan bridge where she belongs. :D It's harsh but don't act fake towards me. You won't like the outcome. I know the reason why you left Milwaukee .. don't act foolish. -_- Point. Blank. Period. ANYWAYS!

Toni and I always associated with each other. Even when the other "popular" kids looked at us in confusion when talking to each other, she didn't give a fuck. I remember just not wanting to be who everyone thought I was and I wanted to be "popular" and I thought Toni was my fairy godmother. She taught me some shit but I still was a lame until I made it into high school. Toni & I started to hang out with each other and then, we'll stop and start again. It wasn't until junior year when we hooked up again and became very good friends. She became one of the coolest girls you'll ever hang out with. She might come off as a bitch but when you get to know her, she can be good peeps. 

Now after a good four years and everyone is into thier lives, I'm in school for Fashion Marketing working on KUSH Life. Toni's off stockbroking trying to make that good cash, helping me a bit. We decided to head up to our alma mater to see what's going on and to check up on a good teacher of ours. We decided to give an update on our lives and BOOM, I see one of my old middle school friends. Obviously, not the grotesque pig that lives her life in Forks but the quirky girl. I stood to myself, ripped jeans .. Reagan Senior Hoodie and blonde hair with purple Vans. I never dreamed of looking at my ex-best friend with Winnie the Pooh fleece sweater, brown suede jacket, with straight legged jeans and dirty trainers. She was supposed to be my ride-or-die bitch .. we were supposed to be best friends forever. Angel was supposed to be my girl but instead, I let go all of myself and disguised myself to be someone dynamic so they get to know the fabulous me and ended up with my outgoing friends like Toni, who likes to party and have fun and it made me think .. what if I ended up with having Angel as my best friend for life? It only brought me to the what ifs?

Would I dare to dream of being everything that I am today? A seventeen year old sexbomb? Someone who loves to be different and doesn't give a fuck about what people have to say? It made me ponder. Would Roxy ever be created? Let alone Taylor? Alter egos are healthy to have for the wierdos that just think you're looney in the brain to have them. But now the past is behind us because everyone knows that the ugly duckling has potential to become a swan. 

Angel's now working to get a culinary arts degree and become a chef. Cool story bro! And I'm guessing her twin brother, Angelito is becoming an artist. Oh. I wish them the best of luck in their endeavors as I work on mines. I'm just working to get out of the hood. I'm pretty sure no one would guess that I live on 41 and Burleigh. I'm guessing that a upper Northside flat, would better describe my place of residence. I'm gonna be late for school now .. so I'm gonna wrap this up and get out of here.


No comments:

Post a Comment