Saturday, January 7, 2012

Life giving me lemons.

One of my favorite variants of the quote is that "when life gives you lemons, throw them at pedestrians". Right now, I got my arm extended to get ready to throw them. Last night, it seemed like the emotions shifted pretty heavily. As soon as one mood got lifted, mine's went down but I'm not about to Drak-ify this post. I promise ya'll something funny and that's what ya'll gonna get. Yesterday, one of my acquaintances came over and literally irked my nerves. She's a transsexual who goes by the name of "Trina". I'm not the one to diss anyone's lifestyle or sexual pref but DAMN ..

Can't nobody be annoying yet hilarious, I might be 17 but I have the maturity tolerance of a 34 year old. I don't have time for the retardedness but then, I started to think. Where else do people belong that annoying to some but hilarious to others? * And the second answer I thought of was YouTube. Niko + "Miss Trina" + YouTube = Possible Google Partner?

 WHOP, WHOP, WHOP, BITCH MOB! Last night, I was high out of this world and it's always those fuckers that end up blowing my high but somehow, they magnificently ended catching over a ton of footage with my mellowness on the line. I guess My Sanity < Becoming Google Partner ..


All I know is that I can monetize her and everyone will be happy, she'll be famous & I'll gets all duh monies and I won't even become bothered by her anymore. All I will be able to hear is the cha-ching sound everytime she walks past.


Call me the newest media pimp, if you will because if I don't get that money .....




Not a single fuck will be readjusted because I don't have enough to give. The videos will be placed on YouTube soon. So, look out for them and shout out to those future GLAAD posts and all that other shit.

Make sure to add her fan page if you're on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Trina/258256870907127 ; WHOP, WHOP, WHOP .. BITCH MOB!

* The first thought that came to mind was Hell but I'm sure nobody would've agreed on that one. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment